Today’s garages go far beyond a place to merely park your car. So no matter if you want the extra storage space up above, have an oversized garage door, or even a cathedral ceiling, a Side Mount/Jackshaft Garage Door Opener is the perfectly engineered solution to fit your specific garage door opener requirements. Please browse our selection below to see the variety of options available.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact Garage Door Services today at (402) 333-5344.
LiftMaster Model 8500
Elite Series® Wall Mount Garage Door Opener
This sleek, space-saving design mounts on the wall beside your garage door, freeing up ceiling space. This Elite Series model comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0®, MyQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close system.
For additional information from LiftMaster, click here.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home. MyQ® Technology connects with your smartphone to monitor and control your garage door and turn on or off your home lighting (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get reliable, durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Runs ultra-quiet by eliminating sound and vibrations through the ceiling. Perfect for a home with a room above or next to the garage.
- Open up your ceiling space for additional storage with a wall mount design. Ideal for cathedral or obstructed ceilings.
- Get 200 watts of light (or CFL equivalent) with the adjustable remote light with time delay.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and five-year parts warranties.
Safety and Security
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™—with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Don’t get stuck in the dark. The Motion Detector activates the Garage Door Opener’s lights as soon as you enter the garage.
- Remain safe with the Protector System. It projects a light beam across the garage door opening, preventing it from closing if anything interrupts it.
- Ensure your door cannot be forced open with a Power Lock Deadbolt.