Double Sided Steel Polyurethane Insulated Door
This insulated garage door just proves that sometimes the best things in life are simple. It incorporates everything you expect from an overhead door in style that’s right for you.
- 2″ thick door sections are formed from heavy galvanized steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Window glazing options include plain, obscure, and tinted glass with a variety of insert designs.
- CFC-free, high-density injected polyurethane core.
- Thermally broken for added weather protection.
- R-value: 17.54
- Accents Woodtones, MLB™ Accents, Accents Images, and Accents Logos are available as an option for interior applications
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: