Steel Uninsulated Garage Door
With a classic carriage house style, these un-insulated garage doors offer a beautiful option for your detached garage or shed space at a very affordable price.
- 2″ thick door sections are formed from heavy, 25-gauge galvanized steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Available in long or short panel design.
- Window glazing options include plain, obscure, and tinted glass with a variety of insert designs.
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: