Steel Polystyrene Insulated Vinyl-Backed Door
With the look of a carriage house door and a basic polystyrene insulation, these affordable doors are an excellent insulated option for your home’s garage.
- 2″ thick door sections are formed from heavy, 25-gauge galvanized steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Available in long or short stamp design.
- Window glazing options include plain, obscure, and tinted glass with a variety of insert designs.
- Includes 1-3/8″ CFC-free polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover
- R-value: 7.94
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: