Double Sided Steel Polystyrene Insulated Door
Our double sided steel doors are durable and energy efficiency. With a stamped face available in a variety of finishes and colors, this carriage house door is perfect for your home.
- Double sided steel doors are 2″ thick and are formed from galvanized steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Window glazing options include plain, obscure, and tinted glass with optional glass designs and a variety of inserts available.
- Available in long or short stamp design.
- CFC-free, polystyrene insulation is secured in place with a urethane adhesive
- R-value: 7.94
- Accents Images and Accents Logos are available as an option for interior applications
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: