Steel Insulated Carriage House Door with Wood Face
A sense of history underlies this wood garage door, making it unforgettable. Beautifully crafted from either Western Red Cedar or Fijian Genuine Mahogany boards and backed by a rigid steel base, this door recreates the timeless look of wood carriage garage doors in a modern way.
- 2″ thick CFC-free, polystyrene or polyurethane insulated base carriage garage door sections
- 5300 comes with polystyrene insulation. R-Value: 10.78
- 5600 comes with polyurethane insulation. R-Value: 18.03
- Available in either Western Cedar or Fijian Mahogany
- The wide tongue-and-groove boards and smooth accent battens are laminated to the steel base sections with high performance adhesives. The garage door face is manufactured unfinished for field painting or staining.
- Wood-grained steel interior, pre-finished in white
- Square top standard; optional arched top
- Faux windows are an option with the background color always being black and can be combined with all window section options
- This carriage garage door offers the optional Appearance Package upgrade.
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: