Steel Polyurethane Insulated Door
In a nod to the past, this beautiful home garage door provides the look of traditional wood frame and panel construction, shaped from steel and embossed with a natural wood grain finish.
- 2″ thick door sections are formed from heavy galvanized steel.
- Aluminum overlays are wood grain embossed
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Available in long, short, or combination panel design.
- Optional glass is available in clear glass or glue chip pattern.
- High-density CFC free polyurethane injected core.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- R-value: 12.35
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: