C.H.I.’s ribbed steel doors offer a traditional and time-tested design that will provide you years of reliable and worry-free use. When your project calls for a door that provides dependability and stands up under the rigors of daily use, choose from our line of non-insulated ribbed steel doors in a variety of gauges and product features.
Model 3240 pan ribbed steel doors have a variety of features to meet your design and performance requirements.
- 2″ thick pan sections
- 24 gauge steel exterior/vinyl back
- Ribbed Panel Profile (2 horizontal ribs with alternating “v” grooves)
- Max standard size 34’2″ wide x 20′ high
- White, Brown, Sandstone, and Gray.
- Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.