Double Sided Steel Polyurethane Insulated Door
A double sided steel door with a high quality insulated core provides the ultimate protection from the harshest weather conditions. This model incorporates a thermally broken section design and a polyurethane foamed in place insulation for superior protection.
- 2″ thick door sections are formed from heavy galvanized steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Available in long or short panel design.
- Window glazing options include plain, obscure, and tinted glass with a variety of insert designs.
- CFC-free, high-density injected polyurethane core.
- Thermally broken for added weather protection.
- R-value: 17.19
- Accents Woodtones, MLB™ Accents, Accents Images, and Accents Logos are available as an option for interior applications
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: